WHAT IS DRUPALCAMP BALTICS?
It is a non-commercial one-day event with two parallel session tracks where people share, learn and cooperate. Through the years DrupalCampBaltics has become an annual community event for web professionals, developers, business people, marketers and other interested parties in the Baltics and beyond. This year we are gathering for the 10th time already!
Drupal is great, we all agree with that, but it gets even better when it meets other technologies, tools, and resources. Collaboration is the key to success. Therefore, in this DrupalCamp we are inviting everyone to have a look at topics and cases where Drupal meets other technologies and widens its horizons.
Each DrupalCamp Baltics 2019 ticket includes:
- One full-day conference
- 20+ speakers
- Three parallel session and workshop tracks
- Experience, idea exchange and networking
- Meeting Drupal Community in Baltics
- Coffee & meal
LATE-BIRD TICKET - 50 EUR (until November 15, 2019)
BECOME A SPONSOR
- Share your passion for open source technology,
- Help to spread the word and knowledge of Drupal,
- Give a chance for a wider audience to come together, learn from each other, share the experience and create new project ideas.