Speaker Resource Kit
This page includes information for those who are going to speak at DrupalCamp Baltics 2019.
Some general session requirements
- Presentation must be in English
- Session can be presented by one or more speakers
- Expected experience level for the participants: beginner or advanced
- Focus on topics and cases where Drupal meets other technologies and widens its horizons
- Session content:
Technical - building sites, decoupled solutions, design and theming, building modules, best practices for prototyping, development, testing, configuration, deployment, etc.
Non-technical - case studies, project or team management, market trends, customer experiences, best practices for adopting Drupal in your business.
Types of sessions
- 40 min presentation (+10 min Q&A) > max duration 50 min
- 20 min presentation (+5 min Q&A) > max duration 25 min (recommended for case studies)
- up to 2 h training / workshop
After max duration time the session must be stopped to allow people to go to their next sessions and allow presenters to prepare for their presentation.
We have prepared some session templates with a predefined design that we encourage to use during your session/training preparation. They are available in several formats, so you would be able to use them with your favorite presentations building tool. They are the following:
If you choose not to use DCB slides, please include the First slide in your presentation.
Session room and equipment
Audiovisual equipment, data projector, clicker, WiFi Internet connection will be provided. Flip chart is available by request.
Please take into account that our projectors will use a HDMI connection and we expect that you will use your own laptop as presenting device. Most common adapters (HDMI > MINI DisplayPort and HDMI > USB C) will be provided, if you need any special adapters, please bring your own or tell us so we can look for them.
There will be a Room buddy in each session room (except workshop room) who will be able to help with technical stuff.
- Free entrance
- Contribution to community
- Opportunity to introduce yourself or your company
- Presentation experience
Please feel free to contact us email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.